Last revised on March 16, 2013
We collect information in the following cases:
- When you register an account to become a BeplusDo user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, coacher, employer, country, and a password.
- When you view and interact with BeplusDo pages, features, and functionality, including BeplusDo mobile applications, software (like adding to your profile, participating in Groups, uploading contacts, etc.), and platform technology (like “Share on BeplusDo” buttons or third party applications). We also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the BeplusDo website, or sites that have embedded BeplusDo platform technology.
- Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and serve advertisements both on and off BeplusDo. Learn more about cookies, beacons in Sections 1G and 1H, below. You can opt-out of advertising off BeplusDo here.
- When you interact with third party services available through BeplusDo like surveys, polls or other third party research undertaken with your consent.
Usage of personal information
We use the information you provide in order to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services with BeplusDo;
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other Users;
- Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the BeplusDo website. You can control your messaging preferences in the settings.
Please note that in order to fulfill your requests for paid services (e.g., BeplusDo Coaching Services), we share your payment information with our payment processor.
What can you do with your information?
- Review, enhance or edit your personal information through your personal profile page;
- Control what information you make available to search engines through your public profile;
- Choose whether you install or remove any third party applications.
- Control the messages you receive from BeplusDo and other Users.
- Change your settings to control visibility and accessibility through our website.
- Tell us to close your BeplusDo account.
- Your obligations to other Users.
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to BeplusDo. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.